An exceptional location in the heart of the Ardennes, close to Eastern Belgium and the Hautes-Fagnes!
In easy reach of the E25 and E40 motorways, 500 m from Vielsalm station, our hotel is the ideal point from which to explore the area and its numerous activities!
- Hiking or biking in the surrounding forests, in the Hautes-Fagnes or on signposted routes such as the Tarpan or the GR5.
- Visits to typical Ardennes villages and nearby towns such as Stavelot, Durbuy, Bastogne, La Roche, Malmedy, Spa, Saint-Vith, Montjoie…
- Cross-country skiing or alpine skiing at regional resorts (Baraque-Fraiture, Monty, Wanne, Ovifat, Baraque-Michel, …)
- Visits to the famous Spa-Francorchamps race circuit, just twenty kilometres away
- Exploring Plopsa-Coo and its numerous attractions
- Relaxing at Center Parks in Vielsalm, Visits to animal parks, Parc Chlorophylle (recreational forest park) or the European Horse Centre in Mont-le-Soie
- Visits to regional artisans and producers
- Visits to historic sites from the Second World War and military museums
Paradise for nature-lovers, hikers, skiers, cyclists and motorcyclists, the region of Vielsalm is sure to offer you a welcome change of scene!
For more informations about the local activities, please click on this link.